[amayausers.com] Re: WACF vs. regular frame

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 13:56:13 UT

This message was posted by Wayne on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/904.html#000001

I have EMCs and never have a problem with close to 2.5 inches in height. I did
remove part of the cap frame to do this and to get the cap to lay down and sew
better (more like the WACF cap frame does).
As for slipping on my cap frames I just use a pc. of masking tape to keep cap
in place. Worked for me for the last 18 years.
So on certain caps a small pc. of tape may solve your problem.