[amayausers] Re: WACF v. Conventional Cap... AGAIN!

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:17:54 -0700

MessageA lot of the hats that get closer
use a different machine or are sewn as
a flat then built after the fact
you can turn off the hoop limits on the WACF
as with any hoop and push to get it closer
but with the raised face as it gets closer to the bill
it creates a lot more issues as you know.
just trace and make it isn't going to hit the frame.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches
www.bodycoverdesign.com

Grants Pass, Oregon