[amayausers] Re: WACF v. Conventional Cap... AGAIN!

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 07:07:59 -0400

Anyone???

  _____

From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Yaglenski
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 11:38 AM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] WACF v. Conventional Cap... AGAIN!

Hey All:

Question.... is there anyway to get designs lower on the cap with the WACF.
Am I missing something?  It seems that the closest you can get to the brim
is about 2cm up.  Then I look at hats others have done and they have it much
closer to the bill.

Is that a function of the WACF?  Do I need to purchase the CCF to get lower?
Some designs that are large just look dopey sitting that far off the bill.

Thanks for your help!
- - - - - - - -

John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I:  <http://www.levelbest.com/> www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
 <mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of
this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.

GIF image