[amayausers.com] Re: WACF hat hoop-take it away!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 00:57:49 UT

This message was posted by Carolyn M on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/95.html#000005

GF,
Regarding bringing your files into Design Shop.  I digitize in Wilcom as well,
but I never bring my digitized files into Design Shop at all before stitching.
I save them as DST files, and then load them as DST files in Amaya OS.  There's
no need to bring them into design shop at all.  Someone else that I digitize
for brings the files into their own digitizing software and it always changes
the file if they resave it from their software.  Sometimes certain software
will try to interpret design elements as satin columns, fills, etc and some do
a worse job than others.  I would try using DST files directly.