[amayausers.com] Re: WACF hat hoop-take it away!

  • From: "Shuffletown Embroidery" <shuffemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:20:39 -0400

Jo,
I wish you could stand beside me, too!
What do you mean that you hoop only the front half of a six-panel? Using a
WACF, right? How is that done? Also, are you doing structured or
unstructured?
I'm getting ready to do visors for the first time. Would you be willing to
walk me through it? It will be some time next week probably.
Thanks!
Mary

Mary Buckle
Shuffletown Embroidery