[amayausers.com] Re: WACF hat hoop-take it away!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 12:36:31 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/95.html#000003

I don't have any experience with the Big Reds. I have two XT's and use the
WACF. I embroidered 500 hats with 3 logos (left/center/right) and only spoiled
one hat. I'm assuming the problem is probably with the Big Red and the WACF? I
also embroidered 40 flex hats without one spoil. I'm not bragging, just want to
share my experience which is very different. Maybe someone knows the difference
between the two machines and maybe the WACF is only compatible with the XT?
Just a guess. It's a bummer you can't use it.

On another note, I experience a lot of conversion problems with my designs that
I have digitized. They're created in Wilcom by an outside digitizer and sent to
me as EXP. When I bring into Design Shop, I get a lesser quality design that
the original. Anyone else experience this? Is there a better format than EXP
that works better? I have Design Shop Pro Plus, Version 7.00.114.