[amayausers.com] Re: Use of 60 wt thread on Amaya?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 01:18:38 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1453.html#000006

in tech training Melco trainer and documentation states that a 65/9 needle is
the best option for extreemly small lettering.

and for the past 12 years (3of which I have owned the Amaya) I must agree it is
the best choice. and can provide a vast improvement in satin columns for small
lettering.

As far as being designed for at Amaya, Yes they are.
They are designed to function as any other needle.

The Specs are within the design specks of the Amaya's

Don't shy away from them they can be very useful.

JMHO