[amayausers.com] Re: Trouble with hats

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 16:42:39 UT

This message was posted by Wayne on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1167.html#000006

I love caps. I never digitize a logo for a cap. If it sews good on a polo it
will sew good on a cap. Caps have to be tight in the frame.
There are some caps (like Kati S113 caps) that are not made to lay flat and
will cause you to pull you hair.
For those and unconstructed caps I have a special HEAVY backing I use in them
to keep them stable while sewing. I use no backing on most constructed caps.
Yes, I do screw up some caps but it is usually my fault because I get in a
hurry at times and  put them on a little crooked.