[amayausers.com] Re: Trouble with hats

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 21:32:12 UT

This message was posted by Laurie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1167/2.html#000015

Jazmin-

Two Bit is right, caps are not that bad... once we got past the initial
struggle (which as I mentioned was a faulty piece of equipment), we have been
fine. I don't mind them at all, they are just a bit tideous! We are getting
ready for a trade show next weekend here in our home town and I am stitching
out caps to give away...
I have over 2 dozen done! But it really seems to be what OUR customer wants
right now!

Don't give up! You'll be fine!

Two bits, I had to send out a log I couldn't get to work for me a few weeks
ago... sometimes it (the machine) just has a mind of its own!  :p

Laurie