[amayausers.com] Re: Too many stitches for dri-tech shirts

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 12:43:19 UT

This message was posted by YDCustom on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1460.html#000002

I have no idea if this is feasible, but could you add a basting outline to the
design?  Something to just tack the fabric to the backing outside the area of
the design.  You'd have to pick it out later, of course, which is a pain in the
neck.  I do this sometimes when I'm improvising with my hooping.  It seems to
help quite a bit.  Maybe test out on one of the already puckered up shirts to
see if it will leave stitch marks though!