[amayausers.com] Re: Too many stitches for dri-tech shirts

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 19:13:55 UT

This message was posted by ckramer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1460.html

I have a logo I rec'd from a customer already digized, but I believe for twill
shirts.  This is full of stitches and puckers on the new dri-tech style
garments.  They DO NOT want to use applique, they do not want the garment
showing through, very insistent.  Can anyone show their expertise in digitizing
for this type of fabric so I can see how it's done for future use?  Seems I
either end up with some garment showing through or I think a bit too heavy yet
as it puckers no matter the backing used.  The file I have is the original
changed to ofm.  The border can actually be 2 colors which is why it is broken
up.  Haven't quite figured out how to attach this, but could certainly e-mail
it if you would comtact me at:
ceikenberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  THANKS!