[amayausers.com] Re: Too many stitches for dri-tech shirts

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 01:18:19 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1460.html#000001

I have in the Past when a customer provides a design of the quality you refer
to, Have just used a light fabric under the problem area.
the one that comes to mind was a club logo with dark red fill on a white
dri-tech shirt.
I just made a dark red washable satin applique that was covered completly by
their design and they never new and it and they still come back for reorders
and it has been done for about 6 years now. They did not want the area replaced
with fabric either. It is just a cover up.
It is a bit more work but it is a lot less hassle in the long run.