[amayausers.com] Re: Thumb Screws on cantilever bar for WACF

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 14:58:32 UT

This message was posted by Bill Griffin on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/936.html

Has anyone else had problem with stripping the threads on the thumb screws that
hold the cantilever onto the machine so that the WACF will work correctly? The
first of mine messed up about a month ago--I am sure I was over tightening it.
However, while in the midst of a big run of visors today, the second screw
malfunctioned. HELP! My tech said there should be extra screws, but I do not
find them in anything we got with the machine. Is there another way to deal
with this?