[amayausers.com] Re: Thumb Screws on cantilever bar for WACF

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 22:13:53 UT

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/936.html#000008

Yup folks- the idea of "The Amaya" is great, and the fact that it was (is
being) produced is great.  But, in general, most companies fail in the
execution of the production of the final product by cutting corners, costs,
quality of  materials/craftsmanship, and on & on.  My point?  Melco has created
a totally different type of system, with the help/cooperation of Saurer, and I
dig the approach, but I wish (wish...) Melco could be more like the Swiss
(Saurer)- NEVER sacrifice quality in a machine that can potentially make you
hundreds of thousands, if not millions.