[amayausers.com] Re: Thumb Screws on cantilever bar for WACF

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 19:55:59 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/936.html#000003

I leave that part of the hat frame on all the time and have never taken it off,
thus  avoiding troubles with the screw.  You can always just go to Home Depot
or Lowes or Ace and get another screw.  Just be sure to bring the old one to
match it to.  I changed out the screws on my Happy because I just couldn't
stand on my head to get the darn thing in.  Got a screw that a hex tool fits
into so that I could actually get the thing in without it falling off the tool.
 Hard to explain, but believe me, I was having a terrible time getting that
screw in there.  And, while I was at it, I also got lock washers.  And that
saved a lot of grief.