[amayausers] Re: Thread storage

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:52:06 -0600

  My first attempt at a storage area for our thread was a purchase of plastic
drawers (about 3 ft wide) on wheels.  I had a piece of peg board (fairly thick)
cut to fit in the bottom of the drawers.  I then cut wooden dowels the height I
wanted to accommodate my spools and stuck the dowels in the holes of the peg
board to set my spools on.
  Sharon