[amayausers] Re: Thread storage

  • From: "r.rinehartsr" <drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:25:00 -0500

Thanks Ron, I did try to shut it down once and it did start to sew, but only
got through 2 colors and stopped before the next color started.  Another error
message popped up, this time saying that failed syncronized start...??##!!**
So, I have once again shut everything down.  I'm gonna put on a different
design to see if that makes any difference.  I will also try the emergency stop
button thing as well.  THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR HELP!!!   You don't feel so
helpless and hopeless knowing there are so many people out their to help.  I'll
let you know if that works!!!      Debbie in Indiana