[amayausers] Re: Thread storage

  • From: Ram Printing and Promotions Inc <ramprinting@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:10:12 -0600

I have a metal storage cabinet that is 6 feet wide by 18 inches deep that has 7 metal shelves and 2 locking doors.  I have 5 machines and so I keep 5 cones deep by I believe 12 or so colors wide on each shelf.  I mark on the front of the shelves what the colors are for reference and keep them in order of my thread chart.  The cabinet holds over 400 cones of thread.  You could do this on a smaller scale with a smaller cabinet.

Dana @
Ram Printing & Promotions Inc.
(780) 875-5073
www.ramprinting.net