[amayausers.com] Re: Thread shredding just above needle

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:00:00 UT

This message was posted by Chris & Cindy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/969.html#000013

I watched my tech do it on two machines and I still would not try it myself.  I
can testify to the fact that paying Vince Putnam (my tech) to do this procedure
to my machines has payed off tremendously!  My shops productivity has increased
by more than 33%.  He also told me that even new machines may need this done. I
will agree because my newest machine now sews with no or very few thread breaks
and at higher speeds than ever before.  CALL YOUR TECH!  It's worth the
investment times 10!!!!