[amayausers.com] Re: Supplier Help

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 21:15:51 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/567.html#000006

It wasn't ME that is on active service-I copied the info on that persons' scout
page he had set up...I guess he's a full time scouter in his spare time while
he's not on active duty somewhere.
Just passing on his notes...not taking any credit for it.
I managed only 28 days in the Marines back in '72 before they shipped me home
with a medical discharge. Didn't even finish basic training-spent a week of
that time in sick bay!
So I really appreciate what those guys and gals (my sister did a couple years
in the army) go through!
Any service people that come in here or my retail store get automatic deep
discounts without even asking...our way of helping-knowing how little they get
paid for what they do!