[amayausers.com] Re: Supplier Help

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 15:29:24 UT

This message was posted by Steve I on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/567.html#000003

Signman,

Maybe you can shed some light on something for me. A few weeks ago the Scouts
at church had a pancake breakfast, I noticed that the flags on their right
shoulder had the star field on the left.  From everything I have read about
properly displaying an American flag that is incorrect. Is it our local troop
that has it wrong or do the Scout guidelines state they are to be displayed
that way?

Thanks,

Steve I.
Trinity Embroidery