[amayausers.com] Re: Stitching on Bamboo

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 17:19:16 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/671.html#000006

Im finally reading e-mails from 2 weeks ago. LOL

If you haven't got any samples of the new Bamboo Towels from Sanmar I highly
suggest checking them out.  I use them for personal use and they are very soft.
 The polos and button downs are great as well,  Very nice, soft material that
my customers really like.  Get some samples you will be surprised  :)