[amayausers.com] Re: ISO Shark design

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 17:33:58 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/416.html

Hi folks -

Just back from a den meeting with my 10-year old son where his Webelos den
picked the name "Sharks" for their den.  My son then "volunteered" his Dad to
make a Den flag with a shark on it.  I looked through Dakota and a few other
places but can't find anything I can use.  So, I am in search of a shark, the
larger and more ferocious the better (they are 10 year old boys after all).  I
will embroider this on their flag in the center and then put some shark teeth
and other information around the borders.  If anyone can guide me to a nice big
shark design, I would appreciate it.

Hope all you folks in Texas are okay.

regards
Tom