[amayausers.com] Re: Stitching on Bamboo

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 17:06:50 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/671.html#000003

Wait a minute!  Are we talking about wood or material?  Bamboo material is very
soft and nice feeling.  I was very surprised.  The Greenies love this stuff.

I haven't actually embroidered on it yet, but the time will soon come.  I would
treat is the same as a t-shirt.  On T's I use iron on no-see stuff (I got it
precut to 7.5 X 8 and love it - avoids so many problems!) Iron it on the
relaxed shirt, then hoop.  I don't like dense designs, so I am always
lightening up the density anyway.  I believe this material has spandex.  It is
always chancy sewing on something that is meant to  stretch when worn.

Good luck with it

Juli in Kona