[amayausers] Re: Start for Fill and Underlay Different

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 14:07:00 -0400

It sounds to me like the 'start' point for your new fill isn't near
to the 'end' point of the run stitch...or else there may be a 'trim'
inserted in the stitching. Have you gone into the stitch listing to
see what is there? There is a way to show 'each' stitch and you can
see if something is out of place. Then you can 'move' that errant
stitch or delete the trim. That's what I usually find. If it is a
Dakota design, 90% of the time I automatically throw away all their
underlay and grab each 'fill' and tell it to make it's own underlay.
End up using less stitches and it runs faster.
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743