[amayausers] Start for Fill and Underlay Different

  • From: <dsklar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dsklar@xxxxxxxxxxx, amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 12:45:54 -0500 (CDT)

[Sorry if this is a duplicate, I am having a problem with my e-mail.]

I have a small design where there is a fill then a run stitch to the next fill
and the fill start point is right on top of the end of the run stitch.
However, DesignShop Pro+ (v. 608.522) does not want to start the underlay for
the fill at the start point and insert a trim instead.  Is there anyway to
control for this in DesignShop?  I realise that I can turn off the underlay and
do it maually myself, but I was hoping that there is a way to get the software
to do it automatically.  Thanks.

David Sklar
Ballyhoo!
Arlington, VA