[amayausers.com] Re: Shipping

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 22:05:12 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/56.html#000004

Posted for Judy - problem fixed now.

I can't get onto the amayausers.com site.  Well, I can get to the site, but am
locked out of the discussion boards.  HELP!

For shipping, I always use Fed Ex Ground for the big stuff.  In my area, UPS
hires ticked off gorillas to handle stuff, and it always gets dinged up.  UPS
permanently lost me when I ordered a 150# package.  I had to go and inspect it
because it was "damaged".  In reality, the paper was slightly torn.  They then
wanted all 5'3" of me to put it into my car and take it home!  When I declined,
they sent TWO big ol' guys to deliver it!

I find I get better service as well.  One of my packages made it from the east
coast to the west coast hub, five hours away from me, in only three days,
arriving on a Thursday morning.  It then SAT THERE until Sunday night, and I
got it Monday morning.  When I questioned UPS about it, they said they had a
five day shipping time to get it from there to me.  Fed Ex Ground?  If it's
ahead of schedule, they don't care, just get it there!

HTH,
Judy