[amayausers.com] Re: Shipping

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:28:10 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/56/2.html#000023

I actually got signed up for a discounted rate with UPS through Ebay when I
sold through them using my PAYPAL account.  It is quite a savings over UPS
website accounts at least for me....

Also, you do get discounts through the postoffice for postage if you buy it
online and don't forget that with the Priority Mail option being bought online
you get free delivery confirmation included.  This is not a huge savings but a
saving is a saving now a days.

I cant remember who said it above but I know that with NNEP you do get a
savings with Fedex, Yellow Transportation and Overnite Transportation.  Haven't
used this service as Fedex is terrible where I live...

Good Luck!