[amayausers.com] Re: Rhinestones & Roland GX-24

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 02:30:32 UT

This message was posted by Barbara on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/11/61.html#000008

When i bought my Stone Stencil system from DAS, they told me I would need to
use a 60 degree to cut the stencil materialon my GX 24.  They also said I would
not be able to do anything smaller than 10mm because the GX24 does not have the
downforce pressure.  Before I tried to use the GX24, funds became available for
me to buy the Ioline 300.  The Ioline 300 will not only cut the stencil
material but it will also cut appliques and any heat transfer material you
desire.  DAS also sells the GCC cutter which is what they include in the stone
stencil system. It sells for about $2000 I think. I have seen it in operation
and it is very fast and does a wonderful job.  You do not have the problems you
are experiencing with the GX24. Little or no weeding is required.