[amayausers.com] Re: Rhinestones & Roland GX-24

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 01:00:17 UT

This message was posted by Ballyhoo on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/11/61.html#000004

They do sell consumables.  I have not tried to do anything with the rhinestones
yet since I don't have access to my cutter since I upgraded to Windows 7 and
Coreldraw X4.  But, they sell something called weeding tape for this stuff.
Have not idea how well it works, but maybe.  Ron seems to have a wealth of
knowledge on this and was very happy to help me whether I bought anything from
him or not.