[amayausers.com] Re: Rhinestones & Roland GX-24

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 23:49:49 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/11/61.html#000002

Hey Neighbor!

It's not so much tht the down force isn't great enough - the circles cut all
the way thru (I set for 230g of force and the cutter goes up to 250 I believe).
 It's that they don't complete.  I did hear that it's possible cutting the
template twice might alleviate that issue so I will try it and get back to you.
 :)

I may want to talk with Ron anyway - I am guessing he sells the consumables eh?

Thanks for the tip!