[amayausers.com] Re: Red Pinch Rollers

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 18:16:56 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/299.html#000004

Getting my tech over here involves a plane ride, a car rental, and possibly a
hotel room.  So, I try to do things myself.  So, long as it doesn't involve the
electronics, i.e., motherboards, motors, bad wiring, things like that, I can
pretty well deal with it.

And I have the termite man coming out today to deal with and hopefully kill the
termites that are dumping their waste right on top of my sewing machine (not
the emb machine).  And then next week, he is coming to deal with the ants.  I
must have hundreds of thousands of ants in my house.  They are everywhere!  We
have had a lot of rain and that drives them inside.  Aha, the sub tropics.  But
our bugs don't hold a candle to
Texas!

Hope everyone had a good holiday.

Juli in Kona