[amayausers.com] Re: Red Pinch Rollers

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 17:46:29 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/299.html#000001

I hit my 4,000,000 maintenance just before Christmas.  My red rollers are all
marked and worn where the thread hits them.  I called Melco and the whole set
of 16 rollers, red and the yellow and the black covers was just under 100.00.
But the red alone was just .45 ea.  I got just the red  ones.  But now that I
read your post, I am wondering if it is the right thing to do.  Just got them
Monday, so today is the day to do that very unpleasant job.  Hate taking off
the rollers!

Juli in Kona