[amayausers.com] Re how to fire a customer

  • From: Carol Brussel <brusselembroidery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:14:24 -0600

THanks all, the support and good suggestions are so greatly appreciated I
can hardly begin to say. Especially the chocolate. I think I need to find
out who is in my area, I only know one other person who is geographically
awfully distant, and not available right now anyway. Guess I should go
visiting other shops. But the best advice is, not sewing on
customer-supplied items. That would at least partially solve the problem (my
wholesale for towels being I am sure far less than retail at Rest. Hard.!).
Carol Brussel
Brussel Embroidery
Denver