[amayausers.com] Re: Re how to fire a customer

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:25:31 -0400

I've done some monogramming, and always, always, run off a sample
to show them first on a scrap towel we have here just for that. So they can see how the 'loft' of the towel affects it. Also, we charge a minimum of $10 per item no matter what, $5 of that just for 'hooping' charge and stitching beyond
$5 is extra (at $1.50 per thousand)
Sometimes you just can't get away from sewing on 'customer supplied' goods, but I have no problem and don't feel guilty turning away stuff, like leather jackets, horse saddle covers, etc.-been turning away jewelry and lighter cases, etc. for years that I can't engrave on. If you don't have another company nearby to send them to you just apologize and tell them the limitations of your equipment and/or
the possibility of screwing up their item is beyond your control!
Good luck...

Roland R. Irish III

www.sunrisegraphics.org
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Check out our 'instant' catalogs
http://www.companycasuals.com/sunrisegraphics/start.jsp clothing and accessories for embroidery & screenprinting
http://www.plasticpromotions.com/?ID=SS850825D
http://www.healthypromotions.com/?ID=SS850825D
http://www.thewritepromotion.com/?ID=SS850825D

On Mar 23, 2010, at 11:09 AM, Jo Leftwich wrote:

Carol, You can come visit me, anytime.. I will even furnish chocolate! I do monograms and they are not too hard but I tell the customer to bring extras just in case. they can return them if nothing happens. You make a mistake on a towel........
Jo

Jo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just Sew It Custom Embroidery
14893 Deer Run Rd