[amayausers.com] Re: missing machine view in OS

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:29:41 UT

This message was posted by Redina on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/524.html

Somehow I turned off the Machine view box in OS. It is the information screen
to the right of  the design and has all the information (which is duplicated in
other places but not as conveniently) It went away while I was adjusting a
hooped garment, the mouse was under it and must have accidently clicked
something. Now the only way I can see it again is to open the machine view
under the views button. Acceptable but not as good  as it was since the box now
lays on top of the screen instead of being part of it and the scroll bar is on
the right hand side of it instead of the left. And the image of the item being
sewn is not in the center of the screen. Plus- it goes away when the machine is
turned of and must be clicked on again. Very annoying. Is there a way to get it
back where it was without having to reload the software or purchase V9?

Thanks for your help, now and in the past.

Redina