[amayausers.com] Re: Hi, I am new to the Embroidery industry, Just bought 2 Amaya XT

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 07:22:17 UT

This message was posted by apc671 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1213.html

Hi,

I am a newbie to Embroidery.  This is a very new thing to me and i have lots to
learn. I would appreciate your guidance on what needles to stock up on and what
is the most common threads used.  I am currently studying more about it, but
its a whole lot of information to take in.  Mainly, my embroidery business
would be with Polo shirts and basic types of embroidery.  Any tips would help
me stock up on the right supplies.  Thanks and Have a great day.