[amayausers.com] Re: Queue design

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 04:58:53 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1114.html#000005

That Frankly is bunk,
With a programing background here,
The only reason to drop features is to prevent the need to support the function.
there were issues with all of the fnctions removed from V7 to V9 and Melco
choose to remove them rather the put the effort in fixing them.

This is a fact that a software tech at melco verifies.

The Idea that there is not enought real estate to premit them is not true. it
can be solved with an additional dialog box. so We have no room Is not an
excuse.

Do any of you use corel draw, of other embroidery software Welcom has all the
functionality and more. I know they also have a larger part of the market but
Melco is not going to beat them with the "WE HAVE NO ROOM LINE"

They need to find the room and make the program more stable then they will be a
contender.
Until then, they will remain th apple computer to the others windows.

It may be better but it will always have a poor market share.

I for one wish they would take the offencive..

They would leave the comp. in the dust.