[amayausers.com] Re: Queue design

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:26:54 UT

This message was posted by ckramer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1114.html

I take it we no longer can queue a design to a machine that is running?  Using
Amaya and design shop v9.00.099.  In version 7 I could which was great, now it
will only display idle machines to choose from.  Any thoughts??
   Also, it is suggested to set the lower auto feed in the thread feed for acti
feed, to 4-5 for normal, 6-7 for hats.  When trying this, I had nothing but
false thread breaks and false bobbin breaks.  Yes, set the bobbin tension to
what they suggest, drop about an inch for acti feed.  Before I was setting the
thread feed at 2 which seemed to work well.  Machines are about 5-6 years old.
Is this 4-5 setting working for others using version9??