[amayausers.com] Re: Queue design

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 20:39:07 UT

This message was posted by ckramer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1114.html#000003

OK, thanks, that was pretty much the conclusion I have come to concerning our
machines.  Wish we could just set it and forget it, but sadly, that would be
too easy. :)   Any thoughts as to the design queue from design shop to the
machines?  Is it no longer possible to queue to machines that are active?  Wish
they would keep the great features of each version and only improve the "not so
great"!