[amayausers] Re: Pricing Thoughts

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 11:10:09 -0400

You can do that with a customer but you can't do that with government
contracts. They want a fixed price for the year whether they order 1 piece or
100 pieces from you and you contractor has to pay the shipping each time. They
usually give you a deadline they want them by as well (usually 2 weeks after
they place the order.) My parents did a government contract once and they will
never do it again. The original order was for 100 shirts, after that they kept
ordering 1-20 shirts and they had to ship within a week. Shipping ended up
costing them more than they made off of it.

From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 08:52:17 +1000 Id fill the form out and add a sheet with
a schedule of prices depending on
quantity.

1-5
6-10
11-20
21-30
30-50
51-100
101-200
301-500
500+

Govt/Big Corporation who cares they can take it or leave it. Its my bottom
line that counts.

Hope this helps

Anand