[amayausers] Re: Power outage OS will not boot

  • From: "Wolf Embroidery" <wolfemb@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 14:05:41 -0400

I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the software to get it up and
running, but it sounds like what you are saying would be the ticket as it
kept giving me an error of an Amaya program still running when I tried to
reboot.

I will print this and place next to the machine for use the next time
around.

Thanks a Million.
Wolf Embroidery
Wolfemb@xxxxxxxx