[amayausers] Re: Power outage OS will not boot

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:25:12 -0700

if you are running windows XP
then hit Ctrl-Alt-Del at the same time
then go to the second tab called processes
then look for one in the list
called Amaya.EXE
select it by left clicking on it
then at the bottom right click on "End Process"
it will give you a warning window asking if your sure
and that it can cause problems
hit yes and then close the whole window with the X in the top right corner
then try to restart the Amaya OS.
this may be the answer.

We used to have this problem a lot and it frustrated us
to no end, You'd click on the icon and wait and wait and nothing
and kept trying, sometimes 6 or 7 times, when I finally thought to check
the running apps, I realized the computer shows the application as
running yet if it is it isn't functional.
so you need to close the process (like shown above) and
restart it.

Hope it works.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches

1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427

420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com