[amayausers] Re: Outsourcing Embroidery Options

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 14:29:04 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/66.html#000001

Steve, I"ve sold Ad specialties for 20 years+, and this is unacceptable! The
ONLY time I"ve ever had a company drop the ball and miss a date-they airmailed
the order to get it to the customer the next day, AND paid the freight, the
setup, everything-and a discount to boot-to make up for it.
NEVER EVER accept this type of treatment.
Dick and Pat Beauregard are Melco service techs, also run Squeegee Printers
Inc,, strictly wholesale jobbing for screen printing and embroidery- last I
knew 6 Amayas, a 12 head Barrudan, 4-6 head screenprinters, etc. and they have
never let me down...
advantage is you can do the digitizing, test a sewout, show the customer, email
the file to them and have the goods drop shipped from Sanmar or whoever you use
and get them back FAST...and when they give you a ship date they don't lie!