[amayausers] Re: Outsourcing Embroidery Options

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 02:56:46 UT

This message was posted by Impressions Embroidered Apparel on AmayaUsers.com.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/66.html

Hi,

We did our first out source job with a company named Mazama in late Oct. early
Nov.  150 hats and 100 or so shirts.  We found them company at a show and also
saw their ad in the back of some trade magazine.

We approved the design etc. on Nov 15th and had a drop dead date to get them to
the client on Nov. 23rd which we were told was not a problem.  Well Dec. 18th
the items arrived.  The company we outsourced to ignored emails we sent asking
about why we did not get the items.  We finally did get them on the phone
December 8th and basically they said they had been busy and did we want the
shirts and hats or not.

The items were for an event that Mazama missed the delivery date for, but they
could care less.

So before we outsource again, are there any companies you recommend.

Anyone else ever gotten their items after the due date, and if so did you just
end up eating the entire thing?

Thanks,
Steve