[amayausers.com] Re: NIKE caps and Embroidering

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 17:27:00 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/486.html#000004

The Text for the back of the caps is under 5K (Five Thousand)stitches. I have
it currently from shirts that I did @ 4,160 stitches. It may need to be
reviewed & edited a tad for the caps. I am waiting for the client to send me
back some answers to a few questions I had sent yesterday.
I am going to call her now.
Kathy - You did 650 caps on one machine in a week and a half?? The fronts of
the caps? I am so not good at hooping those yet. I bet after a few hundred if I
haven't commited suicide first, I would be pretty good!
Thanks for all the laughs Ed & Roland!
Debbie