[amayausers.com] Re: NIKE caps and Embroidering

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 18:33:05 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/486.html#000008

I have a simple solution...and haven't lost a sale yet...I don't show ANY
textile or hat items from anyone that have Ping, Nike, Tiger, any 'brand' name
swoosh or splat or whatever. And those that ask (like soccer coaches) for
Adidas, Champion, etc. I show them the difference in the SAME shirt with and
without the brand name and ask them why they expect the parents to PAY to show
a company logo! Works everytime...
and a note on how WE Amaya and screenprinter people get so fussy about exact
placement-when I was doing numbering for a local 'athlete supply store' on his
adidas, nike, etc. shirts-those factory applied logos moved ALL OVER the
shirts-up to several inches so that we had to keep moving our screens...and
customers never complained. It's that wonderful overseaa sweatshop labor
quality, you know.