[amayausers.com] Re: NIKE caps and Embroidering

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:11:35 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/486.html#000010

The company is Boston Scientific and $$ isn't a huge issue. Several of my
clients only order PING & NIKE, they know they can choose others for much less,
but choose not to. If I was going to put anything questionable on these
products I would most definitely get it cleared. The first time I went to order
these items I saw that disclaimer and called SanMar to get the info on what it
was about (guidelines). Nothing really outside of commonsense.
I did give them a price comparison using NIKE and a cheaper hat that she had
originally picked and they are the ones who came back and mentioned the "NIKE",
but now that I have sent them a rough idea of the difference in cost we'll see
if they change their minds.
FYI - Most of their travel, seminars, & meetings include a lot of golf!
I will keep you all posted.
Thanks for giving all the advice and input - I love it.
Debbie