[amayausers.com] Re: NIKE caps and Embroidering

  • From: e3m@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:52:38 +0000

Kathy,
Did I read that correct???
Does 5M mean 5 Million???
Dems alotta stitches on one hat!
I think it's time for a service call on your PR600.   Did you know???  There are internal parts to your machine that need cleaning and oiling that can only be done by removing all of the large covers.  Just a little FYI.
Ed
-------------- Original message from "K Nehmer" <nehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------