[amayausers] Re: More needle quesions

  • From: "Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:59:16 -0700

Oh yes, life has gotten very hectic lately.  Rod contracted back to the
railroad to hold Hearings & Investigations after he retired (in addition to
digitizing, embroidery and Amaya repairs).  I still have my office manager
job and embroidery (and watch our 16-month-old "only" grandchild every
opportunity).  Seems all the Christmas orders have come flooding in this
past couple of weeks.  We are going to have our first attempt at Carhart
coats coming Sunday---not sure I'm looking forward to that but we will get
through it I'm sure!  Just prior to that call I got a call for monogramming
very shear linen handkerchiefs too--which are coming Sunday as well.  From
one extreme to the other!  We're always up to a good challenge.  Just wonder
where all the "easy" stuff like sweatshirt orders are?  We did gorgeous red
velvet Christmas stockings last weekend with gold metallic and finally used
waxed paper on top to get a really nice stitch.  More of those coming
tomorrow.

Now for the HoopMaster--we absolutely love ours.  The only part I have
difficulty with is there is no place for the bottom of large or thick
garments to go but to fold back on top of itself to hoop the chest.  We did
order the jacketback from HoopMaster.  We had taken out the original nasty
screw on the frame and replaced with one of the longer screws so Rod had to
modify our HoopMaster (dremel out an area) for the screw.  Otherwise, it is
great!  So much faster than all the measuring.

Rod & I wish all of you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and coming PROSPEROUS NEW
YEAR--happiness and good health.
Sharon &
Rod Springer
Melco Trained Technician/Owner